What is the Learning Outside System?
The Learning Outside System is any combination of;
- the learning station, a double sided magnetic white board suitable for outdoor use
- the panels & magnets, which are used on the magnetic whiteboard
- tri-boards, a handheld lap-board with three functions, magnetic, chalk and whiteboard
What age(s) is the Learning Outside System suitable for?
The products can be used by anyone of any age, and in a variety of settings. However we specialise in panels and magnets suitable for children in;
- Early Years
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
- Special Educational Needs
What is the recommended number of learning stations?
The choice is entirely yours, however we recommend
- 1 to 2 for Nursery Schools
- 3 to 4 for Primary Schools
- 5 to 6 for Visitor and Tourist Attractions
What can an Educational Advisor help with?
They ensure your school/organisation gets the most learning value out of the product;
- Completing a site assessment to get the most out of your school grounds / visitor attraction.
- Facilitating group training to ensure all the staff get the most out of using the equipment.
- Support with the design of bespoke content for example; assisting with onsite tree, flower or bird identification in order to create a bespoke content, or creating a learning trail that is suitable specifically for your site or educational needs.
How do I purchase these products?
There is a variety of ways. You can…
- Telephone and discuss your requirements,
- Email and outline your requirements,
- Order online using our Shop
How long will our products take to be delivered?
Once your order has been completed the delivery time with be up to 3 weeks.
How much will it cost to deliver my order?
The delivery costs of your order are as follows;
£9.90 for orders coming to an accumulative weight under 7kg
£19.90 for orders coming to an accumulative weight between 7kg to 30kg
£29.90 for orders over 30kg or ANY order including a Learning Outside Station.
note that costs will vary for customers living in the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man/Wight and all customers outside of the UK.